Monday, June 6, 2011

discounts, ideas, and excitement

Has anyone else ever heard of a Foodie Card? I think I might need to get one for the rest of my trailer adventures this summer... **Except that I just learned that Foodie Card is no longer in business. :( Also I just installed the Clip! app on my phone and am excited about the savings possibilities! AND, this app has been helpful in coming up with ideas for trailers to visit in the future. In addition to all that, I downloaded the Go Local app too. Has anyone bought the card? Is it useful? I'm interested. There are also a lot of great food trailers to follow on Twitter... if anyone is intersted, let me know and I'll post some links or something.

I'm just so dang excited that I'm STILL pumped about this (and that my friends are too)! I spend way too much of my time thinking/researching/etc. food trailers and I REALLY apprecaite it when other people share their ideas with me too (cough, Sheena's the best, cough). :)

Foodie love to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment